Last Updated: April 2021
- “account(s)”: Means the account associated with your personal details such as email address and or phone number.
- “creative member(s)”: Any person who signs up to Jobbzy.com to provide their services for free to any other member on the Jobbzy platform from either a Business Member or another Creative Member.
- “business member(s)”: Any persons who signs up on the behalf of their organization/business to obtain services and or goods from Creative Members.
- “Jobbzy(‘s)”, “we”, ”our”, “us”, “the company”: refers to Jobby and its associates.
- “website”, “site” or “platform”: refers to Jobbzy available at www.Jobbzy.com and any of its regional or other domains or properties viewed from either a PC or mobile device.
- “you”, “user(s)”, “your(‘re)” or “member(‘s)”: refers to any persons using the Jobbzy platform as a creative or business member.
- Jobbzy is an online platform that links businesses to budding creative talent. This website provides a network where business can message and enlist the services of a creative member free of charge. In return for the member’s services, the business member agrees to allow the creative member to state their working partnership once finalised on their curriculum vitae or resume as per these terms and conditions.
- Creative Members provide their services free of charge and or compensation to business members and in return build a network of contacts and real world industry experience.
- Business members are accounts created by a business, charity, non-profit or sole-trader and can request the service of Creative members via the messaging systems on Jobbzy. These accounts are manually verified by us to ensure the legitimacy of the account and safety of other users.
- Only registered accounts may make use of Jobbzy’s services, registering an account is free. You agree to provide accurate, complete and up to date information and not create an account or use our services for fraudulent or misleading purposes. You are responsible for the strength of your account password and we are not liable for any acts or omissions by you in connection with your account.
- We may update and amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you.
- We are not a party to any agreements made between a creative member and a business or other creative member, we merely provide the platform and tools for these two parties to network and communicate.
By signing up as a creative member you agree to the following policies that come under this category along with general website policies. Below is a simple breakdown of what a creative member is and the service they provide.
- By providing a service to any Business and or Creative Member you act as a volunteer and therefore agree to provide your services free of charge or compensation and agree to not charge for any work you provide.
- In return, you will be given the right to confirm your working relationship with other members on your personal resume or curriculum vitae as per the terms and conditions business members agreed to upon their account creation.
- You do not have the ability to message business members, only other creative members. Business members will contact you if they desire your services, once they have initiated a conversation you will have the ability to communicate with that business member.
- You agree to grant all intellectual property rights of any work provided to a Business member. The delivered work and its copyright shall be the exclusive property of the Business member free to use for internal, personal, commercial or any other use they desire. Any work provided to another creative member is to be decided between the two parties individually and is not subject to our Terms and Conditions.
By signing up as a business member on behalf of yourself as a sole-trader or on behalf of your employer or any other entity (if applicable) you will be provided access to Jobbzy’s services which allow you to network with other members for almost any creative goods and or services you require.
- As a Business member, you have the ability to search for creative members using the member directory, view creative members profiles and message creative members.
- Creative members do not have the ability to message you as a Business member thus preventing spam.
- Once you have initiated a conversation with a creative member they will then have the ability to communicate with you.
- Accepting a creative member’s services is free of charge, however accepting their service you agree to allow said member to reference you as a client in which they have provided work for on their personal resume or curriculum vitae.
Platform Usage Change
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms and conditions and/or our Community Standards or any user misconduct reported to us. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and can lead to your account being warned or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Jobbzy does not allow any exchange of adult-oriented or pornographic materials and or services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Jobbzy should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Jobbzy condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others.
Phishing and Spam – Members’ security is a top priority. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. While we do our utmost to ensure all business members are valid, identified and verified for your security any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service is provided at your own risk and we will not be held accountable for any misuse of this data. Any users who engage and communicate off of Jobbzy will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Authentic Jobbzy Profile – You may not create a false identity on Jobbzy, misrepresent your identity, create a Jobbzy profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information; Your profile information, including your description, skills, location, etc, must be accurate and complete and may not be misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Jobbzy reserves the right to require users to go through a verification process in order to use the Site (whether by using ID, phone, camera, etc.).
Intellectual Property Claims – Jobbzy will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Jobbzy for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, creative members are limited to one active Jobbzy account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Jobbzy community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Jobbzy’s Terms and conditions are a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Jobbzy. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our messaging system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Jobbzy accounts. If you have any queries regarding our Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org