Last Updated: May 2021
What Information We Collect
We collect a variety of information provided to us by yourself when you complete forms, sign up and browse Jobbzy via your browser cookies which includes but is not limited to:
- Complete name
- Date of Birth
- Geographical Location
- Email address
- Previous educational institute(s)
- Previous employer(s)
- Personal Skills
- IP address
- Browser information
- Message history between users
How Long Do We Keep Personal Information
We will keep personal information only for as long as is required to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or until the user requests their account and data to be removed using the inbuilt functionality on their account. However, in some cases, we will retain personal information for longer periods of time.
Why We Collect Your Data
- To enable the website to function for its intended use and enable certain functionality. For example, we use your address and name for location filtering in the member directory.
- To complete your profile order to promote yourself on the website and improve your chances of being contacted for a service such as your skills, educational background, employment background, profile picture, portfolio links, previous work and experience.
- We also collect analytical data such as what browser you use, IP address, operating system and time last logged in to assist with our website development and to help identify where more resources should be placed to improve our services.
- The data we collect is also used to present relevant adverts on our website through Adsense. Adverts are currently our only form of revenue from Jobbzy which makes our services free to use.
Information we collect from other sources
We receive information from third-party vendors and/or other commercially available sources, such as:
- If you link, connect, or login to your Fiverr Account with a third-party service (e.g. Google, Facebook, LinkedIn), we receive certain information, such as your registration and profile information from that service. This information varies and is controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
Your Data Protection Rights
Jobbzy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Jobbzy correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Jobbzy to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Jobbzy erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Jobbzy restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Jobbzy’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Jobbzy transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the contact details at the bottom of this page. Please note some of these requests may result in your profile on Jobbzy being removed and or your profile being temporarily restricted and removed from the directory search due to the way our directory functions.
Advertisements / Marketing
Children Under the Age of 13
Jobbzy is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Parents and guardians should at all times supervise their children’s activities. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
Updating Personal Information
We provide you with the functionality via your account settings to update and or add any personal information and make certain data visible or invisible to other members. You may also request all the data we hold on you via your account settings along with the ability to completely delete your account.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Keeping you signed in
- Gathering data on how you use and access the website
- To provide relevant adverts based on browsing history.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
We do not tolerate abuse of our Services. You do not have permission to contact other users for commercial purposes unless the user has given his/her explicit consent. Sending unwanted or threatening messages is against our Terms and Conditions. To report spam or spoof emails please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may scan messages automatically and check for spam, viruses, phishing and other malicious activity, illegal or prohibited content or violations of our Terms and Conditions, this privacy notice or our other policies.
If you wish to delete your account with us and remove all data held, please email us at email@example.com.
How to contact us